Food for the heart & soul.
We have an extensive menu of traditional mouth watering Indian dishes for you to enjoy and be amazed by. Specialists in aromatic Indian Mughlai cuisine with an African influence – the Kadiri’s menu never fails to reward your culinary senses.
Please note that we use all allergens in our food. If you do have an allergy or have any specific dietary requirements please ensure you mention this prior to placing your order.
Our Delivery Service
- Our minimum spend for a free local delivery within the Willesden area is £25.
- When ordering online please call first to obtain a promo code. This will qualify you for our FREE LOCAL DELIVERY service.
- For deliveries outside of Willesden please check postcode online to find the appropriate delivery charge.*
* (If you live outside these areas, please call so we can quote and add on to our online system.)
- All deliveries take place between the hours of 6pm & 10pm outside these times additional cost will apply.
- As each dish is freshly made we kindly request that you allow up to one hour for your local delivery to arrive.
Daal Bhajia (4 Pieces)
Deep fried chickpea, lentil and black eye beans fused with onions and turmeric.
Shamee Kabab (3 Pieces)
Ground lamb kabab with lentils, red chilli and herb filling.
Reshmi Kabab (3 Pieces)
Traditional Mughal kabab with chicken, peppers and herb filling
Earthy-tasting chickpea lentils with a delicious taste.
A zesty okra dish prepared with our own garam masala.
Freshly prepared spice rubbed potatoes and cauliflower.
Chicken cubes marinated in yoghurt and mild spices and cooked in the clay oven.
Succulent pieces of tikka pieces charcoal grilled & cooked in a creamy cashew nut & butter sauce.
Tandoori King Prawns
Juicy king prawns marinated in a special blend of freshly grounded herbs and spices.
Chicken breast marinated in freshly grounded spices with fresh green peppers and onions.
Succulent cut pieces of lamb marinated with aromatic spices.