We have been cooking our delicious dishes for customers for over 40 years now - we must be doing something right!
We pride ourselves on quality and taste, so you can be sure to enjoy a sumptuous freshly made dish when you eat at Kadiri's. Why not try our famous Biryani because you haven’t eaten a Biryani until you’ve tried ours!
We also specialise in providing catering and
event management services for private and corporate events.
We have an extensive menu of traditional mouth watering Indian dishes for you to enjoy and be amazed by. Specialists in aromatic Indian Mughlai cuisine with an African influence – the Kadiri’s menu never fails to reward your culinary senses.
Please note that we use all allergens in our food. If you do have an allergy or have any specific dietary requirements please ensure you mention this prior to placing your order.
Our Delivery Service
- Our minimum spend for a free local delivery within the Willesden area is £25.
- When ordering online please call first to obtain a promo code. This will qualify you for our FREE LOCAL DELIVERY service.
- For deliveries outside of Willesden please check postcode online to find the appropriate delivery charge.*
* (If you live outside these areas, please call so we can quote and add on to our online system.)
- All deliveries take place between the hours of 6pm & 10pm outside these times additional cost will apply.
- As each dish is freshly made we kindly request that you allow up to one hour for your local delivery to arrive.
Secret Biryani at Home
“We bring to you our first-ever safely guarded biryani masala powder at home. The concoction of this recipe remains only with 5 members of the Kadiri family. It is rumoured that they are not allowed to travel or be in the same building together!
The secret powder contains all the explosive flavours for Kadiri’s biryani straight from our production kitchen to your door. Included also will be our detailed cooking instructions to prepare the perfect aromatic biryani.READ MORE..
"One of the reasons I used to come to Willesden was to enjoy the great halal experience of food cooked by my friend Jamal Kadiri. It's as good today as it's always been. I hope more people get to enjoy his cuisine.. and come back again and again, like me."
Yusuf Islam - Singer formerly known as Cat Stevens
"I cannot imagine a party at my house without Kadiri's famous Biryani. We always over order relishing the delight of eating both Lamb and chicken Biriyani for a few days after too! It is quite simply the best Biryani I have ever tasted."
Gurinder Chadha - Film Director
"Kadiri's is one of the best neighbourhood restauarants in NW London. I've been going for almost 15 years and have never been anything other than delighted with the food."
Hardeep Singh Kohli - Comedian
"In my view Kadiris has the best biryani in London. Enjoy!"
Mishal Husain - News Broadcaster
Book A Table
26 High Road, Willesden
London NW10 2QD
P: 020 8459 0936 / 020 8451 5525